- Why Fierce?
- Rate Cards
- About Fierce
Post a Classified Ad
Post A Classified Ad in Three Easy Steps...
- Read the posting details below
- Fill out the submission form below and hit submit
- Receive order confirmation by email
An event or marketplace listing consist of two parts: a one-line header (70 characters max) and the body of the ad (400 characters max). See sample ads at the bottom of the page. We do not allow all-caps, asterisks, or any other non-standard characters in the listing.
PLACEMENT: You can place an ad for two or four weeks. Ads run consecutively following your designated start date.
- In the newsletter: The full ad runs in the bottom section of the newsletter. The ad header is also listed at the top of the newsletter near the table of contents, and links to the full listing below.
- On the webpage: The full listing will run on the "Events" tab associated with an industry group of publications. The headline of the event will also be promoted throughout our group of sites.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: To process your ad submission, we need to receive it by 4pm EST on the business day preceding your desired start date.
PAYMENT: Classified ads are typically prepaid. Once you place your ad below, we will contact you to confirm your order and billing information. Pricing depends on the newsletter.