- Why Fierce?
- Rate Cards
- About Fierce
Look to the FierceMarkets industry job boards to find the right candidates and fill your open position. As a trusted B2B news source, Fierce connects you with a large professional network of active and passive candidates attracting talent from all sides.
We have three options for postings- basic, enhanced, or featured- each tailored to meet your specific recruitment needs and budget. If you have multiple job postings or advance recruitment needs, contact Fierce to discuss custom package opportunities.
Current Active Industry Job Boards
1. Featured listings are displayed at the top of the industry job board
2. Enhanced listings are highlighted under our “most recent job postings section”, ordered from newest to oldest post
3. Basic listings appear under the “most recent job postings” section, ordered from newest to oldest post
1. Featured and Enhanced listings rotate through our “featured jobs” section on the industry websites
1. Featured listings are highlighted above the fold in the opt in twice monthly industry job alert
1. Featured listings are included in ALL e-newsletters for an industry vertical for one month. A title teaser above the fold is linked to a description in the e-newsletter
When you want to stand out from the crowd and attract the attention of top professionals, you need to do more than the competition. Use banner or email advertisements to build overall awareness of your company and promote it as a fulfilling and rewarding place to work. Two popular promotion vehicles are:
Web Site Ads: Try a Boom Box or Leaderboard web ad on our Job Board to create awareness with active job seekers and boost application numbers. Your ad will run exclusively throughout the site in the ad position you choose.
Email Blasts: Are you trying to drive registration to your company's own career fair? Do you have hard-to-fill positions that need extra promotion? A dedicated Email Blast to one of our bi-monthly Job Alert lists connects you with active job seekers. You can own the entire content of the Email Blast, giving you the ability to include your featured job listing, description, and graphics.